Welcome To SSCsyllabus.com!
SSC is Staff Selection Commission that conducts many examinations for recruitment to Group B and non-technical Group C posts in various departments of the Indian Government and in subordinate offices.
SSC conducts open examinations every year for posts for which large number of vacancies exist.
Graduate level posts include assistants, auditors, junior accountants, upper division clerks, divisional accountants, inspectors of income tax, central excise, sub-inspectors in central police organisations (CRPF, BSF, CISF, ITBP and SSB) and the CBI, section officer (commercial) and section officer (audit).
Metric level posts includes stenographer grade C, stenographer grade D, and lower division clerks.
SSC conducts combined (graduate level) exams every year for various posts the qualification for which is graduation, and combined (metric level) exams for posts requiring matriculation or high school.
Syllabus for SSC Exams
- CGL: Combined Graduate Level Exam
- JE: Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) Exam
- Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Exam
- CHSL: Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Exam
- Junior Translator (CSOLS) /Jr.Hindi Translators Exam
- Recruitment of SI in CPOs
- Stenographer Grade C & D Exam
- Constable (GD) & Rifleman (GD) Exam